My thanks to my cool new friend Abby for giving me the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award (meaning “friend” in German) is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers—but hopefully not for long. The rules of the award are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma!
So I’m sharing the award with my fellow sisters in writing (there’s no reason I’m not sharing with a brother in writing, other than that I don’t have many male writing friends):
1. It’s Just Me, Isn’t It? ~ Sharon’s in my ward at church and always has something fun to say. She’s a riot in person, and I love reading about her opinions and all her little slices of life!
3. Ranee’ S. Clark ~ Ranee’s in the western chapter of ANWA with me, and I think if we ever got together at a writers’ conference or something, we could wreak all kinds of havoc. Her blog is full of great writing stuffs.
4. The World’s Worst Blog – Compliments of Claudia Culmone ~ Certainly not the world’s worst blog, I recently met Claudia through a mutual friend. Although she lives in my town, we haven’t met in person – yet. I think fun would be had!
5. Use Your Words ~ Elizabeth is a sweetie, and writes equally sweet romance! Give her a little push to start blogging more often. 😉
Now that I have your attention, I’m going to add my favorite blog award picture. I know I’ve posted it before, but I love it so much it bears repeating!